Newgrounds's History Newgrounds's History

OMg 1.27/5

Nuff Sed

Futhark - Teaser Futhark - Teaser

Oh...

Please dont summit intros.

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

Awsome!!!

I have no I-Phone but sadly i dunt wanna die =),Only cirtism iz that lip-sync was muked up in the midlle but id donsent matter because itz an awsome song nd awsome art!!!!!

Till death do us part Till death do us part

It Opens Your Eyes

It trutey does, this is that sort of video which could stop domestic violance!
Anyways for you pepole who gave it a 0 saying"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" newgrounds is for showing off FLASH , we are hear to repprestent FLASH and that was really good FLASH,
So c-mon guys it truely desevreves 10/10 , 5/5!!!!

Michael Jackson Forever! Michael Jackson Forever!

da fuck-rubber ducky

First of , da fuck guy with duck this man was the greatest artist that ever lived and we should all be abel to give tribuites with out some doche bag giving a nasty,un-respectful review !!!
p.s awsome tribuite dude RIP MJ even thought you are dead you are allive in all of us!!!

Mystic Quest episode 3 Mystic Quest episode 3

Awsome

Kieran awsome movie man lv it and totally well done for gettin featured in da collab , congrats aswom flash c's u l8r

CubePanda responds:

Cheers, I worked long and hard on this one. Also, yay for teh dot :D

Teh Dot Trilogy: Collab Teh Dot Trilogy: Collab

Cool display of art

yes its simple but its aswome, and a ment simple by dots but you made it mad and not simple by having CREATVITY! how has it not got any Shadow-Skull ure a dosh, I love how you made such asimple idea such as dots comealive and jst be awsome, p.s Well done cube panda u dont fail ! Awsome stuff guys look forward to seeing a nofer (hopefully).

Matt2k8 responds:

Thanks man :3

Yeah, there should be another in the future.

Mystic Quest episode 1 Mystic Quest episode 1

Cool!

HI K, its chris tobin your really good , this is really cool, c u after half term

CubePanda responds:

Thanks, remeber to vote
<-------------
If you vote there, then my overall score goes up and my animation becoms more popular, remeber to watch the rest of them as well. Thanks, cya.